StartCPR was created with the purpose of helping others save lives through education. We believe that by providing people with life-saving knowledge, we can empower them to step in and make a difference when an emergency arises.
The COVID-19 virus has caused uncertainty and fear across the country and StartCPR is committed to doing what we can to make a difference. In accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines, we have implemented the below measures to help combat the spread of COVID-19 and hopefully remove some stress from your life as well:
- We encourage all students to use the provided hand sanitizer before and after class.
- We will have gloves available for those who wish to use them.
- All manakins, Ambu bags, desks, chairs, and class equipment will be thoroughly sanitized before and after every class.
- If you have flu like symptoms, we encourage you to stay home. All class and skill session reschedulings occurring between 3/14 and 4/14 will not be charged a change fee. Client must call to reschedule, no-shows will still be charged the course tuition.
- We are limiting class sizes to less than 10 people per class.
With many of our clients being healthcare professionals who are actively working to prevent the spread of and treat those who have contracted COVID-19, we thank you for your tireless efforts. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us via the email or phone number at the bottom of this message and we will do everything in our power to accommodate. For more information on how you can contribute in slowing the spread of COVID-19, links to the CDC and WHO have been included here.